Monday, October 29, 2012

So many projects and never enough time. I get these ideas in my head and so they are numerous. There are a half dozen of them on the work space in the basement .. Well here... is another almost completed project. I just love the burlap it is so organic. I bought the burlap a year ago in Leesburg, VA. while spending a girls weekend with my sister in-law Pat. I had started a wreath project a few months back and ran out of this particular soft weave of burlap. I went to visit Pat last weekend for another girls only weekend, as always a fun and inspiring time. The store that sold the 6" x 4 yd. roll no longer had it.  Thanks to Pat I found it at the last moment in an antique store in Leesburg. I love the shabby chic look. My home is somewhat eclectic. I like some of this and some of that. I would love to have one room dedicated to the shabby chic/flea market find look. A cottage in the woods would be perfect. This wreath would make a very romantic theme to a wedding or anniversary. I will finish it during the during the storm expected to greatly impact the eastern seaboard tomorrow. 

No comments: