Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall Palette

I wanted to finish my table today, however it is a little chilly in the garage. I may work on it this afternoon. I decided to switch my summer flower arrangement over to fall. I love this urn or vase, my sister in-law Pat gave this to me a few years back. I was admiring it when we were in Maine and she surprised me with it. It has so many uses. I put a small Christmas tree in it around that time. If you click on the image you can get a closer look.  I have always wanted to take flower arranging classes at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pa. http://longwoodgardens.org/ It is an incredibly inspiring place. I actually went twice this year and I will be going back around the holidays for the tree display.  



1 comment:

ilovekittens said...

your flowers are gorgeous