Monday, October 15, 2012

Awesome Color Tool

It is like finding gold, I have found the coolest online application ever! Sherwin Williams provides a tool called Chip It. You can upload an image of your own as I did, these are just taken with my digital camera. Once the image is uploaded the software matches Sherwin Williams colors to the image. You can then save them in a book at the site or save to your computer. This could really become an addiction. I can't wait to take my camera out today on my walk with River (my furry female friend) and play with the colors of nature. The possibilities are endless. I may have to take a trip to my local S.W. to compare the color chips to the colors on my screen I am sure there is a slight difference. I will keep you posted. The last picture is a macro of the flower arrangement I posted most recently. Here is a link ;)


Sunrise in the Front Yard.

Cancun Mexico

My Fall Flower Arrangement



No comments: